Looking for a Clinton Township Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Clinton Township area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Clinton Township roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Clinton Township and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Clinton Township. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Clinton Township
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come.
Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.