Looking for a Circleville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Circleville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Circleville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Circleville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Circleville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Circleville
Circleville is a city in and the county seat of Pickaway County, Ohio, United States, along the Scioto River 25 miles south of Columbus. The population was 13,314 at the 2010 census. The city is best-known today as the host of the Circleville Pumpkin Show, an annual festival held since 1903.
The city’s name is derived from its original layout created in 1810 within the 1,100 ft (340 m) diameter of a circle of a Hopewell tradition earthwork dating to the early centuries of the Common Era. The county courthouse was built in the center of the innermost circle. By the late 1830s, for numerous reasons residents decided to gain authorization from the state legislature to change the layout to a standard grid, which was accomplished by the mid-1850s. All traces of the Hopewell earthwork were destroyed in Circleville, although hundreds of other monuments may be found in the Ohio Valley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future.
Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.