In Need of a Brice Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Brice area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brice roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Brice and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brice. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brice
Brice is a village in Franklin County, Ohio, United States, on the southeast side of the Columbus metropolitan area. The population was 114 at the 2010 census. The village theme is “An Early American Village.”
Brice is located at 39°55′4″N 82°49′55″W / 39.91778°N 82.83194°W / 39.91778; -82.83194 (39.917707, -82.832010).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future.
Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.