Looking for a Bremen Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bremen area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bremen roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bremen and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Bremen. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Bremen
Bremen /ˈbrɛmən/ is a village in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,425 at the 2010 census.
Bremen was platted in 1834. The village was named after Bremen, in Germany.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future.
Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.