In Need of a Blacklick Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete array of roofing services around the Blacklick area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blacklick roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blacklick and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Blacklick. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blacklick
Blacklick is a small unincorporated community in southern Jefferson Township, Franklin County, Ohio, United States. Blacklick is also included in the Columbus Metropolitan area.
The community derives its name from H. G. Black, an early settler.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come.
Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.