Looking for a Bexley Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Bexley area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bexley roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bexley and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bexley. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Bexley
Bexley is a suburban city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. The population was 13,057 at the 2010 census. Founded as a village over a hundred years ago, the city of Bexley is an old, tree-lined suburb of Columbus, the Ohio state capital, situated on the banks of Alum Creek next to Driving Park and Wolfe Park, just east of the Franklin Park Conservatory. It is horizontally bisected by the National Road (Main Street), serving as a reminder of Bexley’s origins as a merger between the prestigious Bullitt Park neighborhood to the north, and the Lutheran college community of Pleasant Ridge to the south.
The historic suburb is perhaps best known, however, for its large houses and estates, located primarily in Bullitt Park. The most famous of these include the Jeffrey Park Mansion (a.k.a. “Kelveden”), the home of the president of The Ohio State University, and the Ohio Governor’s Mansion. Located in northern Bexley, the Governor’s Mansion—originally built as a private residence in 1925 and given to the state in 1955—has served as the official residence of Ohio governors since 1957, though Governor James A. Rhodes (in his final two terms in office) and Governor John Kasich, both of whom were residents of central Ohio, chose to remain in their private homes while in office.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future.
Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.