Looking for a Baltimore Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Baltimore area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Baltimore roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Baltimore and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Baltimore. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Baltimore
Baltimore is a village in Fairfield County, Ohio, United States. The population was 2,966 at the 2010 census.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future.
Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.