Looking for a Ashville Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Ashville area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ashville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ashville and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Ashville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Ashville
Ashville is a village in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States. The population was 4,097 at the 2010 census. Ashville is located 22 miles south of Columbus, Ohio and 11 miles north of Circleville, Ohio.
In 1812 two distilleries were built near Ashville and were owned by William and Richard Staige (Stage). The land that is now Ashville was at that time primarily the property of Richard Staige. After many years he sold his distillery to Mahlon Ashbrook, who did a large business with his brother Absolom. He also built a grist mill on Walnut Creek about 1845 and owned a large store that was run by his sister Iva “Ivy” and her husband Daniel Kellerman. Kellerman was the first postmaster in Ashbrook (later Ashville). The Ashbrook’s enterprises failed in 1855. From that time, until the construction of the Scioto Valley Railroad through Ashville and the advent of a depot in 1876, business was slow. Ashville was incorporated in 1882, with the first mayor being W. R. Julian.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future.
Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.