In Need of a Ashley Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ashley area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ashley roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ashley and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Ashley. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Ashley
Ashley is a village in Delaware County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,330 at the 2010 census.
Ashley students attend the Buckeye Valley Local School District.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead.
Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.