In Need of a Alexandria Roofing Contractor?
Roof Monsters Columbus Can Help!
Call Us At 614-957-ROOF
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. Roof Monsters Columbus offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Alexandria area. At Roof Monsters Columbus, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Alexandria roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Alexandria and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Alexandria. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Alexandria
Alexandria is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 517 at the 2010 census. Due to the 2014 census, population was approximately 518 people. Since 2018, the population was 542.
Alexandria was laid out in 1830. Village voters defeated a ballot issue to dissolve the village and become a part of St. Albans Township. The vote was 92% against the dissolution on May 8, 2018.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future.
Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.